Let’s prepare the famous chocolate bar biscuits perfect for snacking!
What you need:
• Silicone mould “Country slim”
• chocolate (your choice: dark, milk, white)
• digital thermometer
• hollow container made of glass or other microwave-safe material
• jug with spout
• dry rectangular biscuits
- Temper the chocolate as described in the instructions. (Click here for tempering instructions)
- Pour the tempered chocolate into the mould.
Tip: put the mould on a flat surface, e.g. a chopping board or tray, to make it easier to move later.
- Lightly tap the mould on the table to release any air bubbles.
- Allow to harden in the refrigerator for about an hour, then remove the bars from the mould.
- Fuse each biscuit to a chocolate bar using a little melted chocolate.