Spoon-shaped chocolates, ideal to accompany coffee!
What you need:
• Silicone mould “Choco spoon”
• chocolate (your choice: dark, milk, white)
• digital thermometer
• hollow container made of glass or other microwave-safe material
• jug with spout
- Temper the chocolate as described in the instructions. (Click here for tempering instructions)
- Fill each teaspoon of the mould.
Tip: put the mould on a flat surface, e.g. a chopping board or tray, to make it easier to move later.
- Lightly tap the mould on the table to release any air bubbles.
- Leave to harden in the fridge for about an hour, then remove the chocolates from the mould and enjoy!
Try this recipe now
Select the chocolate you like the most and create your own chocolates!