Colorful and fun, these chocolate bars with dried or candied fruit are a healthy snack, but also a dessert at the end of the meal to accompany your coffee!
What you need:
• Round silicone mould
• chocolate (your choice: dark, milk, white)
• digital thermometer
• hollow container made of glass or other microwave-safe material
• jug with spout
• dried and/or candied fruit
- Temper the chocolate as described in the instructions. (Click here for tempering instructions)
- Pour the tempered chocolate into the mould.
Tip: put the mould on a flat surface, e.g. a chopping board or tray, to make it easier to move later.
- Add dried or candied fruit to taste.
- Lightly tap the mould on the table to release any air bubbles.
- Allow to harden in the refrigerator for about an hour, then remove the bar from the mould.