Original chocolates with an elegant shape, enclosing a crunchy whole hazelnut. Perfect to give as a gift and to enjoy on any occasion!
What you need:
• Silicone mould “Choco flame”
• chocolate (your choice: dark, milk, white)
• digital thermometer
• hollow container made of glass or other microwave-safe material
• jug with spout
• roasted and peeled hazelnuts
- Temper the chocolate as described in the instructions. (Click here for tempering instructions)
- Fill each mould “flame” to roughly half full.
Tip: put the mould on a flat surface, e.g. a chopping board or tray, to make it easier to move later.
- Insert the hazelnut.
- Fill with more chocolate until closed.
- Lightly tap the mould on the table to release any air bubbles.
- Leave to harden in the fridge for about an hour, then remove the chocolates from the mould and enjoy!
Try this recipe now
Select the chocolate you like the most and create your own chocolates!