Romantic heart-shaped chocolates, perfect for giving and enjoying on special occasions and more!
What you need:
• Silicone mould “My love”
• chocolate (your choice: dark, milk, white)
• digital thermometer
• hollow container made of glass or other microwave-safe material
• jug with spout
- Temper the chocolate as described in the instructions. (Click here for tempering instructions)
- Fill the core of each mould.
Tip: put the mould on a flat surface, e.g. a chopping board or tray, to make it easier to move later.
- Lightly tap the mould on the table to release any air bubbles.
- Leave to harden in the fridge for about an hour, then remove the chocolates from the mould and enjoy!