- In a jug, combine the Stickhouse ice cream mixture (415 g for vanilla, 390 g for the other flavours) and the flavouring paste (15 g for vanilla, 40 g for the other flavours).
- Mix with a hand blender for a few seconds and let it rest in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and pour it into the mould.
Our advice: fill the moulds up to about ⅔ of their volume and then top up with the remaining mixture. Stop about 1 cm from the edge.
- Insert the sticks into the special grooves at the base of the mould and press firmly into place.
- Place in the freezer for about 12 hours (cooling time may vary depending on the power rating of your appliance).
Your ice cream is ready! Remove the stick holder with small movements, pushing from the bottom up, then take out the ice creams.
Our advice: in order to take out the ice creams you can immerse the mould in water at room temperature (immerse the mould completely up to the top edge).
Try this recipe now
Choose the flavours you like best and customize your ice cream!
Recipes with UHT Liquid Base
Quantity for a mould with 5 sticks
|FLAVOUR||UHT STD BASE (gr)||PASTE (gr)|