Cake with homemade ice cream and whipped creamA scoop of ice cream, a dollop of whipped cream and any slice of cake immediately becomes a refined and delicious dessert! There are timeless combinations, such as chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream, or apple cake and ice cream with cream, but let your imagination run wild and experiment with unusual combinations! We suggest two of them:
- chocolate brownie and raspberry sorbet prepared with the Fruttastick sorbet mix base and fresh raspberries
- pear cake and pistachio ice cream prepared with Stickhouse ice cream mix base, Stickhouse pistachio ice cream paste, and Stickhouse chopped pistachios.
Crêpe with homemade ice cream, topping and chopped nutsEasy to make and super versatile, the crêpe is a staple of French cuisine and has become a favourite on tables all over the world. Filled with good homemade ice cream, decorated with a delicious topping and completed with crunchy chopped nuts or dried fruit and a dollop of whipped cream, it’s the dessert you just can’t say no to! Try it like this:
- matcha tea crêpe with Vanilla ice cream, Stickhouse berry topping and Stickhouse chopped pistachios
- crêpe with chestnut flour, Stickhouse vanilla ice cream, Stickhouse chocolate topping and Stickhouse chopped hazelnuts.
Waffle with homemade ice cream and toppingSweet and fragrant, the waffle has long since won the hearts of young and old. Perfect in combination with cream-based spreads, whipped cream and fresh fruit, it makes for a mouth-watering snack or a super tasty end to a meal with a scoop of homemade ice cream! Here are our recommendations:
- waffle with sour cherry ice cream prepared with Stickhouse ice cream mix base and ice cream paste, whipped cream and sour cherries in syrup
- waffle with gianduia ice cream prepared with Stickhouse ice cream mix base and ice cream paste, Stickhouse chocolate topping, and Stickhouse chopped hazelnuts.
Drowned in coffee, chocolate or liqueurOne of the simplest ways to garnish ice cream, which immediately turns it into a refined and delicious dessert. All you have to do is choose a high-sided glass or cup, fill it with one or two scoops of ice cream (all flavours are fine, but ice cream made with cream is at its best in this recipe!) and then “drown” it with freshly brewed espresso coffee, a cascade of melted chocolate (milk, dark or even white), or rum, limoncello, whisky cream… A combination that’s more delicious than any other! These are our favourites:
- coffee ice cream prepared with the ice cream mix base and Stickhouse ice cream paste, drowned in white chocolate
- coconut ice cream made with the ice cream mix base and Stickhouse ice cream paste, drowned in rum.
Try these recipes now
Choose your favourite recipe and personalise your cake!