- Prepare the fruit puree: choose your preferred fruit, clean it, cut it into pieces and puree it with a hand blender.
- In a jug, combine the Fruttastick fruit sorbet base, fruit puree and water (see the Recipe book table for quantities) and mix well.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and pour it into the mould.
Our advice: fill the moulds up to about ⅔ of their volume and then top up with the remaining mixture. Stop about 1 cm from the edge.
- Insert the sticks into the special grooves at the base of the mould and press firmly into place.
- Place in the freezer for about 12 hours (cooling time may vary depending on the power rating of your appliance).
Your ice cream is ready! Remove the stick holder with small movements, pushing from the bottom up, then take out the ice creams.
Our advice: in order to take out the ice creams you can immerse the mould in water at room temperature (immerse the mould completely up to the top edge).
Now it’s up to your imagination: decorate your ice cream on a stick however you like! Chopped nuts, meringues, toppings or fruit… It’s your choice!
Try this recipe now
Choose the flavours you like best and customize your ice cream!
Forest Fruit Topping€ 5,80
Chocolate Topping€ 5,80
Wooden lolly sticks€ 3,00
Fruit sorbet recipes
Quantity for a mould with 5 sticks
|FRUIT||PULP (gr)||BASE (gr)||WATER (gr)|